Monday, November 10, 2008

im back

hey its been a long time but I'm back and will be posting about my non boring life even if i have to make it up! I am in my new apartment and have wireless, hence the blogging. i room with two guys who work overseas most of the year so i have a townhouse all to my self for the most part. So i am up for company now, just let me know when you are coming.
the job is going well but i feel like i have learned some but not near enough. had a girlfriend don't have a girlfriend, and life goes on. I'm in the Christmas production at church and am the star, no that does not equal Shepard. it is a modern day story about two friends both in the news industry,TV, one saved the other not, one dying the other not. I'm the unsaved undying one. its pretty good, whether i am is yet to be determined. write more later, oh and pray for the nation cause we need the president elect to get converted and for the church to have revival.

5 comments:

Nevster said...

Welcome back bro! Any news on the 3 in S. America?

Varda said...

YAY! :D Another person is blogging! It's good to hear about your life, cousin. Oh and I hope you get saved. ;)

Joe said...

no we havent Nev. how do i access your blog.

Wendy said...

Yeah!! Welcome back! I look forward to checking on you and seeing what's going on.

Betsy said...

Yay! It's nice to see you blogging again! Sorry things have been kinda weird for you lately. :/